Action Taken for Erdal Gökoğlu in Front of the Ministry of Justice in Belgium
We were in front of the Ministry of Justice for Erdal Gökoğlu
We were in front of the Ministry of Justice in Brussels, the capital of Belgium, on Wednesday, June 16th. Erdal Gökoğlu, who was unlawfully imprisoned, is held in heavy isolation. Erdal Gökoğlu, who should have been released under normal conditions, has been kept in isolation since February 3.
· Not taken out for ventilation (since February 3)
· Held in a solitary cell
· The right to visit is not granted with the Uniform imposition
· Computer rights are not granted
· Letters are delivered late
· Daily newspapers are given 1 week late
· 4 and a half months later, he was only able to see the doctor
· After meeting with the doctor, the prison director made verbal abuse and provocative statements
· The application for release was not made deliberately. He is prevented from doing so.
We embrace Erdal Gökoğlu, who is faced with many more arbitrariness. We will continue to own it. And we call on everyone who is revolutionary, democratic and progressive to embrace Erdal Gökoğlu…
Belgian Solidarity Committee with Resistances/Freedom Committee to Erdal Gökoğlu