Public School Magazine 48th Issue Is Out
BOURIOUS DEMOCRACY IS DICTATORSHIP FOR THE PEOPLE!
FASCISM IS A POLICE STATE
-TOMA IS THE REPUBLIC
-IT IS THE REPUBLIC OF DETENTION
-PRISON IS REPUBLIC
-THE PEOPLE IS ENEMY, IT IS A BIG LIE THAT IT IS THE STATE OF LAW.
IF IT IS OUR MISSION AGAINST BOURIOUS DEMOCRACY:
– ORGANIZING FOR PEOPLE’S DEMOCRATIC POWER
-RESISTING AGAINST FASCISM IS NEVER TO SURPRISE!
October 11, 2020
* Democracy for the Bourgeoisie is Dictatorship for the People!
* The isolation imposed on Ali Osman Köse is Torture! in isolationEnd!
* Art and Artist for the People: No Art for Fascism! FascismIt cannot produce anything original for the public,
Cannot create! ‘MusicSaying ‘Don’t Be Silent, Defending Art Can’t Be the Business of Public Enemies!
* AKP Fascism Is The Murderer Of 100 Musicians Who Committed Suicide!
* One of us…
* New Composition by Grup Yorum: “We Are Not Alone”
* KEC: EBA (Educational Information Network), Problems in Distance EducationReason: The Education System of Fascism, Not for the People, Profit of Monopolies and OrderFor Raising Suitable Heads!
* Dev-Young: From House to House, Person as Giant-Young PeopleHe will tell the person by word of mouth,
We will organize with the facts!
* What We Learned From Poor Neighborhoods: Our People Are The Most FundamentalOn His Own Problems
Will be organized
* Why We Should Resist: The Miserable Bourgeoisie Treats UsTo Live With Our Dignity Against Life
We Must Resist!
* Revolutionism: 24 Hour Revolutionism
* War and Us: The Enemy Has Cameras and Mobeses! OursAnd We Have The People!
* Troubleshooting in Europe: Racism or Not?People’s Antidote to Racism
It is Fraternity The Antidote to Racism is Internationalism
* Our Hunger Is Increasing With Every Month We Are Doomed To StarveEden Against Those Who Steal Our Sweat
We must organize!
* Our Martyrs with Memories: An Organized Annihilation of Families from TAYADThe First Martyr He Buried In This Way: Ahmet
* Public School in Europe
* No Death to Us
To Download Public School Issue 48 Click here p>
For All Public School Issues Click